TIP Extraordinary Changemakers Awards is awarded to individuals and organizations every year in recognition of their outstanding work in the field of social welfare and development. Submission will start on 10:00 AM of 11th October, 2021 and the last date of submission is 11:59 PM of 15th November, 2021.
OBJECTIVES OF THE AWARD:
- To motivate individuals to achieve excellence in the field of social welfare and development
- To encourage people to develop a sense of responsibility to the community and thus to improve their own personal potential as good citizens.
- To give recognition to the outstanding work done by voluntary organizations during the pandemic.
DESCRIPTION OF THE AWARD:
- The award shall be given for identifiable excellent work in various fields of social welfare and development such as education, health, research and innovation, culture, promotion of human rights, art and literature, tourism, traditional medicine, active citizenship, community service, sports and academic excellence, smart learning & more.
- The number of awards in individual category: up to 50
- Up to 30 awards for organizations
- Individual Award: Poster, Certificate & Letter from TIP Community.
- Award to Organizations: Poster, Certificate & Profile Feature on Website.
CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY:
- He/She must be a citizen of India.
- No Age or region Criteria
- He/She should have done extraordinary identifiable social work.
- The award will be conferred once in a lifetime.
- Be registered for at least one year;
- Should not have discriminated against any person or group of persons on the ground of sex, religion, caste or creed;
- Have rendered extraordinary service in the relevant field for at least one year;
- Have a good reputation among the local community/area; and
- Should not have been conferred with this award earlier.
SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS:
- The application forms for TIP Extraordinary Change makers Awards (individual and Organization) are available on https://forms.gle/8oYq24WsbiMbDZcx7
- The Selection Committee will be vested with powers to select suo-moto any candidate for being considered for the award.
- Nomination along with supporting documents must be sent in the prescribed format, either in Hindi or English only. Nominations received in other languages will not be entertained.
- Payment Screenshot and Photo file should be uploaded properly.